Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prim Pairing: Garden Clogs and Levi's

It got up into the 60s today and I spied a decent amount of city-dwellers stepping out in shorts or flops. I do have a tiny bit more self control (Confession: I have been wearing my flowery spring dresses disguised as tops for about a week. I missed them).

But I was drooling over one girl's wonderful, in-between-seasons outfit: crisp red clogs and Levi's dark, skinny boyfriend jeans paired with a white tank and cozy grey cardi.

Clogs: $65.00, walmart.com

Jeans: $79.50, us.levi.com

1 comment:

  1. I really love the sound of this outfit. I am missing the simplicity of good fitting jeans and a cashmere cardigan. Clogs aren't my thing but I imagine this pair would look good with some dark jeans and guess anything is better than Uggs.

    ReplyDelete